So here are some pictures of Avery and Andy coloring, he would seriously do this for hours if I let him!
Every night we read scriptures and say our family prayer with Avery before he goes to bed. He's really great about sitting with us reading, and loves to fold his arms and copy us (sort of) saying prayers. A few weeks ago he started loving to read his scriptures by himself, and I'd find him several times just sitting on the futon in his room "reading" scripture. It's really adorable! I love that he's learning so much, and already loves to say prayers and read scriptures. It makes we feel like we must be doing something right!!
3 comments:
How adorable! I will relish the day that Scarlett even just sits by herself! :)
Ahhhh that is too cute! Kyla loves to color too, unfortunately the walls are not safe from her.
That's so sweet! And, yes, you're doing very well with Avery! I need to follow your example. I don't do scripture study with the kids nearly often enough.
Post a Comment