Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coming back from the edge...!

Avery didn't start getting better after a few days of being home so I took him into the dr. to make sure it was nothing more than a cold. I'm glad I did, cause the poor kid had a double ear infection! So we got an antibiotic for that and I was hopeful that everything would be normal.
Then I got sick, and Andy didn't really get better either and Avery's cold was still lingering. That was over a week ago and we're just barely starting to feel alive again! Well, at least me. Andy's been feeling better for the last few days and Avery has shown major improvements!
I don't remember being this sick for a long time!! It totally wiped me out and I ended up sleeping a lot. A lot, a lot. Like 2 naps a day sometimes.
Now it seems to be passing and we're all feeling a little more normal! I can breath, Avery's eating more and Andy well, he's just fine.
so hopefully I can get caught up on everyone's blogs and maybe put some pictures up of Avery.

Tomorrow my sister (Selissa) and her family are coming to visit for a couple days. I'm really excited! I don't know what we're going to do, but it will be fun to hang out!
And then we're leaving Friday early afternoon to go down to visit my brother and his family for the weekend...and the next weekend we're going camping! We're trying to get some fun out of town type stuff done before the baby's born! So we've got about 8 weeks to squeeze all the non-newborn activities in!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Oh, you poor things... we've been hit by this horrendous cold too. We're still not quite recovered, although, it only hit a few of us. Namely myself, Matthew and Ashlynn and that's it. Not sure how Michael and Cayden escaped it... but, oh well. Glad you guys are on the mend! Have fun with everything! Oh and tell Sis and fam Hi for me!!!! Big hugs too!

jeremyandleslie said...

Holy cow - a double ear infection! That's awful! I hope you all recover quickly! Good luck! Have fun with your sister!

Chiemi said...

Ugh! I feel your pain. You poor thing. Sick and Pregnant are such a horrible combination. I hope you have tons of fun with your sister!! I love hanging out with mine.