Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Favorite Avery words and phrases

Avery talks a lot. a lot a lot. And he copies everything we say...so we really have to be careful! We say bummer a lot now, and are always trying to think of "safe" things to say. Not that we even have "potty mouths" (does that help make my point?!), but it's amazing how things sound so much worse coming from a little one!
He says some pretty adorable things though, some of my favorites are "you okay, Mommy?", he asks this whenever he thinks I've made a sound or face like something hurts, so sweet!
He's somehow combined hug and cuddle to create the cutest word ever "Huggle", he says this when ever he wants to sit with someone or be held, how can you say no to a kid when he asks to "huggle" with you?!
And it always makes us smile when we hear him say "I got it!" (except it sounds more like "I dot it!"), he yells this excitedly when he's "helping" me get the buckles done on his carseat, or when he picks something up off the floor.
He also gets a little confused when talking about people "getting" him (as in tickling or playing with him), like when Andy tickles him Avery will yell "I dot you Daddy!" instead of saying "You got me". And if he wants you to play with him he'll say the same thing, way cute!
We think he's pretty great, I'm sure there are tons more cute things he says...but that's the problem! There are so many cute things I can't seem to write them down fast enough!
I just can't believe how big he's getting, time is just going by too fast!

No comments: