Friday, May 02, 2008

I hate packing!

The end.

But seriously. I'm supposed to pack everything I'll need for the next almost 2 weeks...and then some extra things for other people too! I know I'm forgetting something!

We're leaving tonight and I think I'm packed (When I say "I'm packed" that also includes Andy and Avery's stuff! I'm no longer just one person!), which is nice to be done early in the morning as opposed to cramming things in the suit cases 30 minutes before getting in the car and racing to the airport to make our flight on time! AAAHHH!!!

I'm also nervous about flying with Avery. He's not 2 yet so we opted not to get him his own seat...but now I'm worried it's going to be horrible!! Wish us luck!

So we're off for a while now. I'm not taking my laptop with me, Andy will have his...but I'm hoping we're too busy having fun with various family members to spend time blogging...but who knows, I might post some pictures so I don't have as many to post when I get back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about packing once you are a mom and wife, it takes on a whole new meaning! Have a fun safe trip!

Chiemi said...

I soooo know what you mean about packing. We leave for vacation next week and I am dreading packing for all 4 of us. I hope that you have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going? I hate packing too. I forgot underclothing once, and we were already like 45 minutes away from our house when I remembered. We turned around because it was Sunday the next day or else I just would have bought some more. (we were only going to St. George) My husband suggested I just borrow from his mom. Yuck! Imagine borrowing from your mother in law. (or anyone for that matter!)

Rusti said...

Where will you be spending the next two weeks? I must've missed something. Hope it's something fabulous to reward you for all of your packing. :)