Andy and Avery love to play the "What does (insert farm/jungle animal here) say?" game, especially when Andy is changing a diaper and trying to distract Avery. It's cute, they go through a long list of animals, and of course Avery being the smart kid he is gets them all right! Impressive? I know, right? : )Over the last little while Andy has been working in "What does Mommy say?" and for a long time Avery would ignore it. But the last few days he's finally caught on and answers with an adorable "La Lu!" which in Avery-speak translates to "I love you". How adorable is that?!
So I'll proudly take my spot between the horse that says "Neigh" and the frog that says "Ribbit".
4 comments:
That's awesome. See, he isn't stupid. :)
Aww, that's so sweet! I was going to laugh it he was going to respond with 'stop', or 'no' or something. ;)
Ahhh that is sooo cute!
That is SOO cute!!!
Post a Comment