Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TTA - Livin' on the Edge

If you could do something dangerous just once, with no risk, what would you do?

So todays TTA was harder for me than you might think! I'm not an "on the edge liver", and to be honest, I have a weak stomach...swinging at the park too long makes me feel nauseous! And you can ask my girlfriends how I changed my mind in the middle of a roller coaster ride at Worlds of Fun (but I did end up riding it a few more times after that!).
So, naturally, my mind would not even consider things like sky diving, I might barf half way down and it would of course end up in my face. Nasty. Or parachuting, in the movies it always looks too painful when they pull their shoot out and it jerks them back up...if that makes sense. So that's out too...

So maybe I'd go skiing, or on a jet ski...I might even try rock climbing once(not on fake rocks, on an actual cliff or something).

Maybe not very exciting, I like to play it safe...! But I'm not boring! I promise!!

2 comments:

Selissa said...

Well, it did say if nothing would happen to you what would you do...so that is what I would do. Besides we all know you are not a pansy, and if anyone tells you that you are just ask them if they have ever had a baby! Now that is livin' on the edge! :)

bedelia said...

If you really want to go rockclimbing, I can take you. One summer in my single days, my roomies and I went 5-6 days a week. We just have to wait for August since I'm not sure climbing would be doctor recommended at this point.