Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sweet ride...

And she's all mine...that's right, don't get any ideas! :) We went and picked up this beauty tonight, and though I'm not crazy about how white it is, it's pretty comfortable and has the features I wanted.
And I'm glad to have a car again, even if it has only been a few days!

8 comments:

Selissa said...

Yay!!!!! Van's can be fun. Morgan likes to go over the bumps. Congratulations Kiz!

Anna said...

We have a minivan. We bought it when I was pregnant with Dall. Best investment ever!

Rusti said...

Congrats! We're looking into a minivan right now. I've always leaned away from them but I'm warming up to the idea of more room and places to store things.

Laura said...

Kizzie, we are hoping to get a van this week too!!

People say we are crazy cause we are only expecting our second child, but we will grow into it.

~Laura (inkomite)

Jon and Jacque said...

Very nice... what is the make/model?

Heather H said...

Yay for minivans!! We bought ours right before we had our second baby and LOVE it. I feel so little when I drive our car now.

Joleen said...

You will love it! Congratulations! And remember, it could be a full-size van. :>)

Michelle Claire said...

Yay for you Kiz! You've joined the MMMV club! Okay, I just made it up... it stands for the Mommy Mormon Mini-van club... yeah, there really isn't such a club, but if there was, you just joined it! Be proud! hehe... Love ya Kiz! I was proud on the momentous occasion that I joined the imaginary club too... :)