What makes me laugh...
-The Sprint cell phone commercial from a couple years ago where the guy has "Theft Deterrent" on his phone...
-Lines from Curious George (cartoon) like "If you can't trust a Monkey, who can you trust", "Be a good little monkey learning to walk on a tight rope", and the "disclaimer" after each episode "George is a Monkey, so he can do things that we can't". Love it.
-When Avery pretends his finger (or toy car/lego/doll/frisbee) is a gun and walks around shooting us. I think it's REALLY funny!
-Myself. Seriously. I think I make myself laugh more than I do other people. Sad really...
-When Andy reads Chuck Norris facts. I don't think they're as funny as he does, but when he starts reading them (especially late at night), it's pretty funny!
-Mom Jeans. need I say more?
-Pretty much anything remotely funny that happens after 10pm will make me laugh until I cry.
-More things make me laugh...but I feel like I'm under a great deal of pressure to remember them all right now, so my mind is drawing a blank. So this is all you get!
5 comments:
That is awesome kiz! I love it!
Mom jeans...love that! That's probably one of the funniet things ever. I laugh everytime too.
I love both the videos. SO funny! Ahh curious george a frequently watch show my home. Good stuff. :)
thanks for the comment on my blog! you totally made me laugh! :)
The Mom jeans are awesome! lol
I'm so with you, after a certain hour almost anything can get me going. lol
Post a Comment