Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I've seen a few other bloggers do this every week and I think it's really great. I've been wanting to do it, because every time I read theirs I remember all the great things that I have going for me and it makes me happy...then I move on to something else and forget to post all the little things I'm thankful for! So this week I'm doing it!

I'm thankful for -
Andy, he works so hard to provide for our family. And when he comes home from work every day he still helps out around the house and makes sure to play with Avery. He's so thoughtful, and is always doing something nice for me (and Avery). I also love how excited he is about having another baby, he calls him "Jack Bauer", and last night he told me he wished it was July so we'd have the baby. I'm not so ready for that!

Food. that's all. I don't think I really need to explain this one. I really like it and I'm thankful we have a lot of it!

People who blog. It gives me something to do when I'm avoiding house work. So thank you bloggers, even if I don't know you, I read your blogs! : ) I just wish people would update their blogs more often!

Websites with free blog back grounds, right now I love this site - http://onecuteblog.blogspot.com
She's got some adorable stuff and it's so easy to change, and it doesn't take away all my links! :)

Avery. He's so cute, and fun. I'm thankful that he's a nice boy, that he's healthy, and I'm SO thankful he goes to bed at a decent time and doesn't cry about it...and he sleeps ALL night. It's so great.

Elastic waist bands (not the sweat pant variety necessarily...), they make life so much more pleasant right now.

Spring, even though the weather has been a little crazy this week it's sunny today and looking and feeling more like spring. I'm looking forward to being able to get out of the house on walks and taking Avery to the park. Winter has been long, bring on the sunny warmer days!

1 comment:

Rusti said...

Nice list! I keep thinking I need to start this up- I always forget when it's Thursday though. lol

I'm with you on people needed to update more often. I'm guilty of lagging once in a while but I think there should be a rule- one week between posts max. lol