Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TTA (on Wednesday) - Prefessional Help

For what activity
would you want professional lessons?

I think I'd have to pick something like dancing, or something else having to do with music and keeping rhythm. I have absolutely no rhythm. It's a little embarrassing...well, not so much anymore. I don't have to go to youth dances or anything so I don't have to pretend that I hate dancing.
As a youth I would have loved to feel confident enough at dances and such to "bob" along with the music while talking in a circle of friends at a dance. As it was I had to concentrate on when my friends were bobbing and swaying and couldn't talk much!
For my girlfriends I do have a special rhythm-less dance, but that's a secret I will not share with anyone else! Not even Andy!
So if there was someone that taught "Rhythm"...I'd be so all over that!

6 comments:

bedelia said...

Can I see this dance?

Kizzie said...

Haha! If it's 3am..and I'm drunk or something, maybe! It's totally embarrassing!!

Rusti said...

Now I'm picturing Elaine from Seinfeld with her special dance that looked more like a seziure while standing! lol I'm sure you don't look that bad- but the image did pop in my mind.

Chiemi said...

Oooh professional dance lessons would be a lot of fun!

Sam said...

Totally embarrassing and yet absolutely fabulous. Kizzie's spazzy dance will never lose its appeal.

Unknown said...

Too true, Sam. This image is forever implanted on my memory..along with the "Kizzie Face". Remember that? :D