Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TTA - Hometown Favorites


Favorite Place To:
grab lunch - China Garden in Provo, reportedly "the best Chinese food in Provo!" Sweet! :)
go for Date night - BYU creamery (love the kids meals!), Nickelcade, $1 Theater, anywhere with food!
pick up some creative goodies - I'm not 100% sure I know what this even means. We like to get stuff to make fruit smoothies though, and you can pick up the stuff to make those at your friendly neighborhood grocer! :)
keep the kids busy - SLC Children's museum, any park...as long as the road isn't near...we've got a runner!
get wet - Last year we had 7 Peaks passes, this year we're bumming off Andy's brother and swimming at his place...for free!
buy a treat - BYU creamery, again. Costco, FroYo...again, we're not picky!
shop for fun - University mall, Costco, Ross...you know all the classy places!
get some fresh air - Waterfall park on BYU campus, Various parks around town
splurge - Costco, Wal-mart...sad, I know!
drive for a weekend away - Weekend away? What's that? We'll go with Cedar City, because that's the only place we go for "weekends away".

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm a simple girl like you, I heart costco!

bedelia said...

I still can't believe how quick he is. Crazy kid.