And the baby's car seat can attach to the front seat. All the great stroller features all rolled into one double stroller. And it's not even as bulky as I was expecting! Anyway...now that I've made it clear I'm way too excited about this stroller I'll just share a picture of Avery enjoying it. I think he likes it better than I do! He also really liked the box it came in!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Double Stroller
I've been eying the Sit n Stand double stroller for a while and had planned on getting it later in the summer, but it was on sale this week at ShopKo...and I wanted it. Obviously we don't need it for a few months, but it's nice to have it. I'm excited about it because it's the regular Sit n Stand but it has a regular seat that can go in the back so Avery can relax too.
And the baby's car seat can attach to the front seat. All the great stroller features all rolled into one double stroller. And it's not even as bulky as I was expecting! Anyway...now that I've made it clear I'm way too excited about this stroller I'll just share a picture of Avery enjoying it. I think he likes it better than I do! He also really liked the box it came in!



And the baby's car seat can attach to the front seat. All the great stroller features all rolled into one double stroller. And it's not even as bulky as I was expecting! Anyway...now that I've made it clear I'm way too excited about this stroller I'll just share a picture of Avery enjoying it. I think he likes it better than I do! He also really liked the box it came in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool stroller! It looks like he enjoyed the box as well :)
And it's red! Nice.
ooh! fun! Avery is so cute in the box! seriously, why do we buy toys and things, they'd rather have the wrappings they come int!
I've been thinking about a sit&stand too and that looks awesome! I'm gonna have to go check it out.
I love it! We pre-ordered the galaxy colored one that comes out in May. We're pretty excited to get ours too!
Hi, you don't know me, but I linked to you through TTA. Anyway, just had to tell you that I have this stroller and I LOVE it - very handy purchase. Good luck :)
Post a Comment