Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do you ChaCha?


Andy and I signed up for a "work at home" type thing called ChaCha. It's basically a search engine people can use from their cell phones, they send in what they're searching for (some we've gotten are asking for Napoleon quotes, and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop), and we do the search for them and send it back to their cell phone. There's a time limit, but usually we can find the answer before we run out of time.

And, you get paid .20/answer. That may seem like too little to be worth it, but we've made quite a bit over just the last 2 days we've been doing it. It takes a couple days to get everything done with registration and stuff, but once you get in it's fun and you can do it whenever you want. We've done internet searches for some interesting things and even learned some new stuff!

To sign up to try out being a ChaCha Guide go here, you can also go to the ChaCha home page and do the searches for free (you just pay your texting fees). So try it, make some extra cash while you're home on the internet avoiding house work like me! :)

4 comments:

bedelia said...

Hey what email did ya'll use and I'll say you referred me. Mostly it sounds fun even if you don't make money.

Kizzie said...

I didn't know there was a referral thing, but we used Andy's email - gravybucket@hotmail.com

Chiemi said...

This sounds pretty cool. I'm going to have to try it out!

Crystal said...

Kizzie, I totally do it too! Isn't it fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one!