Some ladies on MC were posting belly pictures, so I thought I'd post one here too. Here I am at 25 weeks. Don't mind the fact that my face looks ginormous and my hair is bad today! It happens...!
You look fantastic! And please, let's me honest...my hair has been in a ponytail for the past 3 days. I was talking to Sarah last night about my belly woes. For some reason when I'm pregnant my belly goes all the way around my back and I suddenly have these HUGE love handles that can't be hidden... it's crazy, and not cute. That's why I've been avoiding putting up any belly shots despite pleas from the family. haha!
Kiz, you look so cute!! I love the belly shot. You are still so tiny! You and Misty....sheesh! You gals are so stinkin' cute! Enjoy it...it ends way too fast!! :)
Oh my goodness... you look WAY better than I do right now and you are farther along, so there you go. You are such a cute pregnant mommy! I'm so excited for you!!!
8 comments:
I think you look great! And your hair looks like mine does every single day - gotta love the ponytail!
You look fantastic! And please, let's me honest...my hair has been in a ponytail for the past 3 days. I was talking to Sarah last night about my belly woes. For some reason when I'm pregnant my belly goes all the way around my back and I suddenly have these HUGE love handles that can't be hidden... it's crazy, and not cute. That's why I've been avoiding putting up any belly shots despite pleas from the family. haha!
Kiz, you look so cute!! I love the belly shot. You are still so tiny! You and Misty....sheesh! You gals are so stinkin' cute! Enjoy it...it ends way too fast!! :)
You look great. I love belly shots.
Too cute! I wish I looked like that when I was 25 weeks. Not fair!
You look adorable! I can't wait till you come to visit.
Oh my goodness... you look WAY better than I do right now and you are farther along, so there you go. You are such a cute pregnant mommy! I'm so excited for you!!!
Your belly and hair look cute :)
Post a Comment