Avery loves wearing anything around his neck! Sometimes he brings be pants to tie around him like a cape. So I finally decided to make him a cape. he loves it! And he'll seriously wear it all day, it's really cute! Here are some fun pictures of him in his stylin' cape!

two at a time! He loves wearing my purse around his neck too! He's so funny!

8 comments:
I'm going to have to try the cape thing! I love it! (oh yeah, and I tagged you on my blog...HAHA!)
hahaha! I LOVE this. What a cute boy, and way to go being a dream-maker!
I love the "naked" picture of him.
Right before I left home my mum made me a cape out of an old curtain. *sigh* Maybe Avery will still be wearing it when he's 19!
That is hilarious!
I can't believe how big he is already! What a cute guy. He's got to have a superhero party for his next birthday. :)
He's going to make on cute superhero! :)
What a cutie he is with the new cape! He sure is getting big!
Post a Comment