Sunday, November 25, 2007

Isn't he cute!?

We took Avery to get his pictures taken a couple weeks ago, we think they turned out pretty cute! I just like looking at them! Here are some of the proofs






11 comments:

Anna said...

Wow what awesome pics. I love the 1st one. He is such a handsome little guy. I love them.

Jen Herem said...

Kizzie, he is a beautiful little boy!

bedelia said...

Way cute, I love the second one.

Michelle Claire said...

He is so adorable kiz, but then you already knew that right?? I love the pictures... they turned out great. Oh, and you've been Tagged! Check out my blog...

Crystal said...

I love them! He is so handsome!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

These are adorable! I love them...He is just so sweet! Order them all...

Chiemi said...

Sooooo cute! He has the most angelic little face.

Unknown said...

These all turned out so great! I wouldn't know which one to choose!

Laura said...

He's gorgeous. He looks like a funny wee man.

Sharla said...

Off the charts cute!!

Rusti said...

Wow! They did a really good job. But then again, he's so cute, how could the pictures not be fabulous. :)