Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Halloween pictures
With all the excitement over the Taurus being found I forgot to post about Halloween!
Avery dressed up as Darth Vader, and Andy wore his Steve Young jersey to work. I'm not so much into dressing up, but I did wear a festive shirt! :)
In the morning we went trick or treating at Andy's office building. At first Avery wasn't quite sure what was going on, but as soon as he realized that all the strangely dressed adults were putting treats in his bag he wanted to stop and eat it all! It was so cute, he of course didn't want to hold my hand so Andy and I spent a fair amount of time chasing him down hall ways, but all in all it was a fin morning. All the way home after that he sat in his car seat yelling "mo! mo!" at me, he was quite upset that I wouldn't give him anymore candy!!
Later that evening we went to the ward trunk-or-treat. It was dark and cold so we didn't stay long. And we ran out of candy for the other trunk-or-treaters. We ended up recycling Avery's candy and still ran out by 9 for the kids going door to door.
Earlier in the week we went to a haunted train ride in Pleasant Grove, it was a lot of fun. It was just a little train that grown people barely fit in. but they had all sorts of little haunted tunnels that we rode through and all sorts of scary creatures chasing us in the train. it was fun.
We also went to a drive by haunted house. It was really cool, they had tons of halloween decor all over their yard and house and lights that flashed. All you have to do is tune your radio to a certain station that is playing a 10 minute "scary" story with spooky music and sound effects and they had all the lights and stuff timed to the radio station story. It was really fun!
I'm glad we didn't end up having tons of left over candy! That's about the last thing we need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those pics are so cute. I love when they are so little that at first they are unsure, but once they realize it's a candy gathering, they're all over it! lol.
Avery looks so cute! Sounds like he had a lot of fun!
Avery looks darling... sounds like Halloween was fun!
SO cute! I never thought that they would like halloween this young, but I was wrong. He is the CUTEST darth vadar I've ever seen!
Post a Comment