I saw people talking about the marble magnets on MC, and I had to try them. They're SO easy, and cute!! So...if any of my friends or family see this act surprised if you get them for Christmas! :)
Juliana, here's the link. http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/marble-magnets.asp
One thing, I suggest letting the glue between the paper and marble dry all the way before gluing on the magnet. If you don't it makes the paper look wet.
4 comments:
Those are SUPER cute! How do you make them?? I am searching on MormonChic right now, but no luck so far! :-)
Juliana, here's the link. http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/marble-magnets.asp
One thing, I suggest letting the glue between the paper and marble dry all the way before gluing on the magnet. If you don't it makes the paper look wet.
Fabulous! I'll go see if I can find the supplies at Walmart later today. :)
Those are SO cute! I especially love that green one. (I noticing I'm really into green right now, lol) You've given me a great Christmas idea.
Post a Comment