Including our stolen car!!! Woo Hoo!
I went down to the Springville walmart this morning to do a little grocery shopping and as I drove into the parking lot I saw a pretty little (not really little at all actually) Ford Taurus sitting there, so like all the other taurus' that we've seen since ours went missing I looked closely to see if it was ours and it was!!! When I read the license plate I seriously almost hit the car in front of me! I was shaking so bad, I was so stinking excited!
I parked next to it and the carseat in the back confirmed it was indeed ours! I called the police and they told me not to touch it and someone was on their way over. There was a lot of waiting involved but finally they decided to let us take it home. I kindly asked the police officer to look in the trunk for me, it's been my biggest fear that we'd get the car back with some extra baggage (aka...a dead body or something equally as scary!). There wasn't anything in there but our stuff. Thank goodness!
We had to jump start the car, it looked like it'd been sitting for about a week or so. The cop stayed with it while it was running and I picked Andy up at work so he could drive it home. So now we just want to get it checked out to make sure everything is okay. And miraculously the only 2 things missing are Andy's mp3 player and a plug in charger thingy. The gas tank is even half full! :) Lucky us!
We're just so thankful we found it and a bonus is that it has no damage! it was pretty dirty outside and things had been tossed around a bit inside, but other than that it's fine!
Now onto getting it checked out!
8 comments:
Wow that is amazing! That is so great Kizzie! Frankly I am amazed you found it at all let alone in one piece!
That is CRAZY!!! I can't believe it! How lucky/amazing/insane....
Go figure, WALMART!!! That cracks me up. Well i guess a congratulations is in store....wow
It's like it just has a life of it's own, wandered down to walmart to hang out with all the other cars... It's so funny that *you* found it.
I have no words... that is unbelievable! How often does that happen?? Hey, maybe you should sign some sort of advertising deal with Wal-Mart or something... You CAN find everything you need...
That is so crazy. Exciting Utah life you lead.
sweet! I am so glad you found it. And how funny that there it was...just sitting at Wally-world.
Yay for found cars! What a blessing for you guys. :D
Wow! I'm so happy you found it! And glad there wasn't a body in the boot!
That is so random, but so awesome! I'm glad you found it!
Post a Comment