...those names make me laugh.
We spent Tuesday watching the snow fall and be blown around by huge gusts of wind, cozy in our warm house.
My dad showed up at about 6 pm, and when Andy asked him where he parked he said he walked! Across town! In a blizzard! So we were glad to take him in and feed him, the boys loved having Grandpa Rob over for a sleep over. : )
Wednesday we were completely snowed in. Andy tried to dig his way out of the driveway to get to work only to find neither of our cars could handle the snowy road (ours was one of the last streets in town to be plowed, I'm sure of it!). So we hunkered down to be lazy and wait. Andy was finally able to get out and go to work at about 2:30. Best day of work this week! :)
Later in the afternoon my brother-in-law came over and with his "snow tractor" as Avery called it dug the rest of our driveway out. We have some big snow drifts in our yard and I don't expect it to go away any time soon. Avery has been begging to go out and play, but with the negative temps I'm not about to send him out!
Now we have a few days off before we're supposed to get more snow!
1 comment:
Man, that was so crazy. I can't believe we moved in that! Shoveling both places to get a moving truck in, was no fun at all! It's unusual, but we got more snow down here vs. Saint Joe. I don't remember being in a storm that produced 18 inches of snow in one day...on top of a foot already! I should have taken pictures too!
Post a Comment