Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nauvoo with the fam

The first weekend of December we headed to Nauvoo with my family for a baptism and a baby blessing.
We stayed in a house right across the street from my brother, and a block from the Temple. We could see the Temple from the dining room, which served as the game/craft/second family room. And from the bedroom we slept in the lights of the Temple served as just about the best night light ever.
It was so fun being there with so much family!

After the baptism and baby blessing on Saturday morning we grabbed some lunch and then pawned our kids off and went to the Temple with my Mom and Dad and Mable. It was a much needed trip.

My only complaint for the weekend was the freezing temps! I don't especially like cold.

 
 After the kids went to bed, we pulled out some craft stuff and worked on Christmas presents and other fun things. I took my cricut and we made some cute vinyl tile things. It was a fun relaxing weekend, and surprisingly not as crazy/crowded/hectic as I thought it was going to be!

No comments: