Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas, Josiah

This year for my gift to Josiah I went with the "Boy Band" theme...it turned out better than I could have imagined. I customized a picture for all of the items (t-shirt, mug, key chain, mouse pad). Watching him laugh so hard he was almost crying was worth every cent.



I hope to see him sporting his new gear in the future.

I got some lovely meat themed gifts...Flame Broiled perfume, which took forever to wash off after I tried it that night! We got some bacon air freshener, this will go in Andy's car. :) and a wonderful piece of meat art that coordinates with my kitchen colors, it is now proudly displayed in the kitchen.

Can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! Seriously, how long does it take you to come up with these things? You guys are so hilarious.

Selissa said...

That's awesome! Those are the moments I miss!

Robyn said...

Awesome!