I found this recipe website the other day (read about it somewhere) and I love it already. you just enter in all the ingredients that you have (I entered all the normal thing we have in the fridge and pantry) and it brings up recipes that you can make with what you have. With all the food items/ingredients I entered this morning it came up with over 2000 recipes I can make right now without having to buy anything! Awesome.
We seem to get stuck in recipe ruts. We make the same 20 meals over and over again. So I'm excited to find this. I plan on trying out some of the recipes.
The website is
Supercook.com. I'm sure there are other sites like this, and maybe I'm the last person to know about it....oh well.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! This is the perfect thing for us! What a super find. Thanks Kizzie!
No way, I have to check that website out!! I am trying to branch out with my cooking and this would be sooo helpful! Thanks for sharing! :)
P.S. Do you guys have a staple gun? If so, would it be possible for me to borrow it sometime!? I make really good treats... :)
Seriously, I'm so excited about this website! I even posted about it! Thanks again for sharing!
Love it, this sounds so awesome!
That is so cool! We make the same meals every week too so this will be great! Thanks Kiz!
Yeah! I cant wait to try it out!!
What a neat idea! Normally I make tons of different things because I get bored with food easily. Since we've been on our strict diets it has been a lot harder!
Post a Comment