Last week my friend, Karen, called from Montana where she was visiting another friend and said she wanted to come see me! So we met half way and I brought her home with me! I was a little nervous about driving 4 hours by myself (with the boys), but we made it!
Karen and her little girl (we’ll call her…Swarley) were her for almost a week. We hung out at home, went shopping, played games, ate lots of food, and she tagged along with me to Super Saturday and I took her on her first trip to Ikea. I love Ikea.
It was so fun having people visit, especially one of my best friends! Here are some pictures of our adventures with Karen and Swarley, I didn’t take as many pictures as I thought. (can you name the tv show Swarley comes from, if so I’ll be impressed!)
My boys would rather sleep than shop, at least they were quiet!![]()
Hee Haw Farm – so fun!
Jack loved the dessert at the Chinese buffet. If only he’d eat every meal like he eats dessert, maybe he’d fatten up! :)
8 comments:
That farm looks like it was a lot of fun. Go you for driving all the way out there to see you friend! Arwen is like Jack, she loves her desert, but doesn't eat nearly enough of everything else. :)
How fun to have a friend come and stay! Love the pictures. I have still never been to Ikea.
Swarley is from How I Met Your Mother, I think.
~Miss_Megs (from MC)
Looks like fun! I love the picture of Pixie (can't call her Swarley!) and Jack.
Your family is adorable, Kiz!
Yes! How I met your mother! We LOVE that show! Glad to see you guys are doing well. I really miss ya Kiz.
Thanks for watching my kids even when you had visitors. That slide is huge.
Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the pictures!
It was a blast. You guys are great hosts. I left my Ikea catalog in your car and am kinda sad. I am going to make Scott look at everything online though!
Post a Comment