Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Preview

So we’re too excited to wait until Halloween is over to show off Avery’s costume. Jack is going to wear the costume Avery wore a couple years ago, he’ll be Darth Vader. We, or I should say Andy, decided that we’d keep with the Star Wars theme. Surprise? Not so much.

We saw a cute Yoda costume we though about getting for Avery but when I saw it in the store it was so cheap feeling. So I bit the bullet and made a Jedi Robe and the tunic thingy to go under it. I need to make a Yoda hat still, but we just think he looks adorable in his costume. And it feels good to make something from a chunk of fabric. I love sewing.PA170067

Now Andy wants one. Sorry Babe, not this year! :)

7 comments:

Jordy said...

This is the most amazing costume I have ever seen on a 3 year old.

Chiemi said...

LOVE it! I showed it to Dustin Ooo and ahhh over this picture. I have a feeling that next year the Larsen's might have to dress up as Jedi. :) Good job Kizzie!

sissyann said...

He looks adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks great.

Jon and Jacque said...

That is fantastic!!

Mother Gooneybird said...

Your kid is so cool!

Robyn said...

How much would you charge to be my personal seamstress??