I’ve seen silhouette projects on other peoples blogs, and finally decided to try it out. I don’t have any fancy photo editing software so I just took pictures of the boys profiles and printed them in a coloring book setting. ![]()
I think they turned out pretty cute. Now they are prominently displayed on out entertainment center. Andy keeps saying how surprised he is that they really look like the boys.
Also, I got a new sewing machine this week. Probably really only exciting to me, it’s not super high end but it fit perfectly in my budget and it’s about a hundred times better than my old one! :) I got a Singer Confidence. I haven’t done much with it, just testing things out, but I’m excited to really use it. Very soon, hopefully!
2 comments:
Love those silhouettes! They turned out really cute. Yay for you getting a new sewing machine. I've been dreaming about a new one. :)
Those are sooooo cute! I am going to try it!
Post a Comment