The other day Andy found the light sabers stashed somewhere and handed them over to the boys. It’s pretty dangerous when they both have one, but they sure are cute. ![]()
And I think for Andy it’s like living in a dream, to see his boys fighting with light sabers. He often comments that he’s living vicariously through our boys. They all love it though.![]()
So, here are our little…Jedi's in training?? Apprentices? I don’t know the right term, which is probably a little disappointing to Andy. Sorry babe! : ) ![]()
Also, here’s a picture of Avery wearing a mask I made him. He’d been wanting one so when I got my new sewing machine the other day (YAY!!!) it was the first thing I made, it’s pretty ghetto (okay, really ghetto) but he loves it. It’s just made out of cheapo felt so it keeps stretching and getting all misshapen. He wore it when we went to Walmart the other day and insisted that I was batman and he was “Robin the boy wonder”. He’s pretty hilarious.![]()
4 comments:
I like the matching overalls. And I saw a mask made out of a milk carton that I was going to make but maybe that seems a little sharp. I might have to try a ghetto fabric one now.
Those boys are so cute! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Congrats on the sewing machine! What kind did you get?
Fun! My girls have some nerf swords that they LOVE. You little Jedi apprentices are adorable. :)
Ooooh so you got a new machine?! How fun! What did you get?
I love it that he says "Robin the boy wonder" That is hilarious!
Post a Comment