Friday, January 09, 2009

I forgot...

...to post a picture of what Andy got me

Andy got an old, broken rocking chair that his parents had, asked my dad to fix it and gave it to me for Christmas. I love it. It's perfect, it fits in our house perfectly. It fits me and one, or both, of my boys perfectly. We all love it.
And this is what I made (or finished making) for Andy. I know it's not normal for a 25 year old man to ask for an afghan for Christmas, or any time really. But he likes it. And, it's not perfect, but it turned out better than I hoped.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Love that chair...it's gorgeous!

I finally updated my blog, come check it out :)

Heather Lynne said...

Way to go Andy - that is one very sweet gift!! ... and Kizzie the Afghan looks perfect!! Some day you'll have to pass on some crocheting tips!

Jordy said...

That is no easy task!