Saturday, January 10, 2009

Glass Etching


For our Enrichment Activity this month we're going to be doing Glass Etching, and since I've never done it before I figured I'd better try it out before I have to try and teach a bunch of other women how to do it too!

It was SO easy, and I love it! If I was cool like Amelia I would have taken step by step pictures and done a clever little tutorial...but I was too into the glass etching to even think about taking step by step pictures! :)

So you just get pictures of the finished product. The Trifle Dish is my favorite!!!
(please ignore the water stains on the casserole dish...our water is hard, or soft...and makes all dishes look gross!)

10 comments:

The Bears said...

Cool... I want to go to your activity.

bedelia said...

Seriously, can I crash your enrichment?

Joleen said...

That is so cool! Can you post directions?

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

how fun Kizzie!! Those dishes are darling.....I love the idea of putting my name on our casserole dishes, and I LOVE the polka dots! Please, do tell us how!

Jordy said...

I'll be honest. The glass was ok, but the candy dish looks AWESOME!

Rusti said...

That looks so great! Totally professional. Can you post instuctions on how to do it? I mean from 'point A' cause I don't know the first thing. :)

Chiemi said...

I love glasses etching! Yours turned out really good. I love the polka dot one!

Shelly said...

Those are soo cool looking! I will have to check this out now!

sissyann said...

I love it!!!

Amy Snell said...

I totally want to come to your enrichment :) great job!!