Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sweet boys

I just think they're so sweet. They love playing together, or rather Avery loves playing with Jack (i.e. moving his arms around, trying to carry him across the room, bouncing toys off his head, etc), and Jack loves to watch whatever Avery is doing. It's fun to see them interact with each other.





7 comments:

Andrea said...

Such cute pics. Jack has gotten so big since the last one that I remember seeing of him!

Selissa said...

They are so cute!!! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!

Laura said...

I love Jack's eyes in the first picture. He is super cute. Avery is cute too!!!

Chiemi said...

SO SO SO cute! Jack is getting so big. I always kills me how fast kids grow up.

Emily said...

Awwwwwwww!! I guess I haven't seen your blog in a while and I can't beleive how big the boys are now!! They have the SWEETEST little faces! :)

Rebecca Blevins said...

How adorable! Isn't it so fun when they start to interact with each other!

Steve Westover said...

Those are cute kids. I give Andy NO credit, so nice job Kizzy.