About a week and a half ago we were at Wal-Mart doing some shopping. One of the aisles was particularly crowded so Andy went to get what wee needed and the boys and I waited at the end of the aisle. After a few seconds Avery, very seriously proceeded to point at every man that walked by and ask very loudly "Is that my daddy?"...over and over and over again.
I tried distracting him by talking about something else, but he wouldn't give up asking. I've honestly never been embarrassed by anything he's said before. And I've never been more relieved to see Andy walking towards the cart before either!
Kids...
And just this evening Avery was drinking some juice, after drinking half his glass he handed it to me and said "I don't like this juice!"
Seriously, it took him that long to realize it?!
We love Avery and all the funny things he does. I can't believe he's 2 1/2. Time has gone so fast!
3 comments:
Ahahahahahaha! That is so funny! I would've been embarassed, too. Lol.
So funny! You can't go wrong with sequins.
That's so funny!!! What a cute boy... I miss you guys! At least he wasn't talking about his private parts and who has what at the top of his lungs! That's Cayden's favorite thing to do.
Although, asking if random guys are his Daddy?? That's pretty bad too... :)
Post a Comment