Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Sunday evening at our house

Our evening was nice. We hung out and watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas, the boys "played" with each other (interpretation: Avery moved Jack around, which usually makes him laugh; Avery played while Jack watched), and Avery sat still for longer than 10 minutes!
We love the weekend! It's Monday's that are a real bummer!

Thank goodness we are leaving town a the end of the week and getting a nice long break from work (for Andy, and maybe me if I'm lucky some days! :) ) and get to spend lots of time with family back home for a couple weeks! We're praying for good weather!
Avery is so done having pictures taken...but Jack looks SO cute! Too bad I couldn't get the Avery of the previous picture and Jack of the next picture to happen at the same time! how cute would that have been!?





6 comments:

Jordy said...

Man, Avery looks like he's twice as big as Jack.

kristin said...

cute pictures! I bet you could get someone who is talented at photoshop to do a little cutting and pasting and get a perfect pic!

Jessica said...

Kizzie your boys are SOOOOOO cute, I can't even stand it!! That little sweater of Jack's is adorable!

sissyann said...

Have a fun break... I am sure you all deserve it!!!

Selissa said...

Your boys are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you.

Michelle Claire said...

Kiz, your little boys are SO adorable! Seriously... I love Jack's little smile... so sweet. I have the same issue with getting the kids to smile at the same time. Just cut and paste all the pics together so that they are all smiling together... :)