Friday, February 01, 2008

"Wii" - Haw!

Okay, so the Wii is so fun! We got one last night and played a few games, I totally whooped Andy at bowling. Are the scores realistic...? No way, I'm no where as good in real life as I was last night! : )
One game I actually bowled a 191! That's probably about 100 points higher than I could really get.
Andy did beat me at Golf...I was struggling with that one!
We also downloaded Super Mario...oh yeah, I'm lovin' it.
Here are a couple pictures of us playing last night.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't wiis fun!! I still get sad when I remember that we sold ours, oh well, there's always another time!

Jen Herem said...

I love Wii! I am a bowling champ!

Shelly said...

I want a Wii so bad. You lucky lady! I will just have to settle for my Mario Brothers on my regular system.

Michelle Claire said...

So jealous you got a Wii. I so want one... they just look like so much fun! I miss you Kiz! Feels wierd realizing that I can't just call you up to hang out anymore. Give Avery hugs for me!!!! How are you feeling, by the way?? Love ya!

Chiemi said...

Sooooo fun! I want one so bad. My in-laws have one and my parents. I gotta save up and look for deals!