
This is what I've been craving (and giving into) this week. I love these little sour candies...I just wish they'd stay sour longer!! I have to make myself stop eating them when my mouth starts getting raw...but I still want more!
I actually made a special trip to the store to stock up on them. I love them. A lot.
Also, I love Dr. Pepper...but I crave that when I'm NOT pregnant, so I don't think that counts as a true pregnancy craving! But it's
good.
7 comments:
I used to love those! I haven't had a warhead for ages, I seriously didn't even know they were still around. How crazy...
Warheads and tear jerkers - that takes me back to...what, junior high?? LOL
They were pretty good - I'll give ya that!
so about the valentine clothing and boys. totally unfair, right? I searched too and everything was pink and frill, very stupid.
sick, I hated those.
Ah, memories. :) Those are pretty dand sour, you're brave.
Mmmm I used to love warheads. I haven't had one in a long time.
I think I'll have to give those a try. I've been craving sour stuff and just thinking about those candies is making my mouth water!!
Post a Comment