Friday, February 22, 2008

Movement!

I've been definitely feeling the baby move the last 2 weeks or so, but just in the last couple days it's been getting stronger. And last night Andy felt it too!! We were pretty excited about that, it was kickin' up a storm while Andy's hand was on my belly, it was really cool!
And we get to find out what this little one is in less than a week!! Yay!!

That's about all our exciting news this week, we've been having fun with my mom in town. Avery doesn't seem to like her much so that makes me feel bad!
Also, I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) yesterday, so it'll be interesting figuring out what the next step is, and I'm hoping with treatments and other options I will be able to function normally! Wish me luck!!
We're all going to visit my brother this weekend, so that will be fun. I'll blog with pictures some time when I have time!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to find out what flavor you've got in there!! :)

Hope you are able to find a good solution to your RA! At least you know what has been bothering you all this time!

Michelle Claire said...

Kizzie... that's a bummer about the RA, but that's so cool that you can feel the baby move around! I love that part... until they get too big and start kicking your bladder or ribs, or anything else that hurts! :) Oh, and say Hi to your Mom! I hope you guys have tons of fun visiting!!

Chiemi said...

Isn't the start of kicking the neatest? Then it get down right uncomfortable. Sorry about the RA. I really hope that they help you find something to cope with it.