Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The verdict is in...

It's a BOY!!

We had our "big" ultrasound this afternoon, we're excited that Avery will have a little brother!
It's also a bit exciting because we will save ourselves a ton of money since we have all the boy things, and the seasons will be right on for all the clothes.

The hard part now will be names...we struggle with boy names, so if you're got some good ideas post them...and I may just steal it from you!! :) But seriously...and ideas???

13 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

YEA!! Congratulations!! I bet you are so excited!! 2 Boys will be so fun....Avery will have a little buddy! Names....yikes, it is always hard to come up with...I will think on it, and comment later!! :)

Jordy said...

Easton!

bedelia said...

I like Oscar and Ernie but Jordan says they are a no go for our family...maybe I watched to much Sesame Street as a kid.

Andrea said...

How exciting! I bet Avery will love to have a little brother!

kristin said...

If ours was a boy, he would have been Carter, Cooper, or Matthew.

Congrats on another cute little guy!

Jen Herem said...

Congrats Kiz!
Don't even get me started on names. Here are a few I like:
Hudson
Duncan
Senate
Sutton
They are sort of origanl.. if you like that kind of thing!

Sharla said...

Congrats, Kizzie!

Anna said...

Boys are awesome, with them being so close in age it will be perfect, as for names...Ill get back to you on that one!

Emily said...

Yay Kizzie!!!! You're going to LOVE having two boys! I'm so excited for you guys!

Chiemi said...

Congrats!! Aww Avery gets a brother. How fun!!

Rusti said...

Congrats Kizzie!! I'm so happy for you! Love you're little ticker too. :)

Shelly said...

Congrats on another little boy :)

Unknown said...

Hooray for little boys! How exciting for you guys, and for Avery to have a little brother to play with! I would share boy names, but I'm feeling a little stingy since I don't know what I'm having yet, but if I end up having a girl, I'll share some ideas! haha, congrats again!