Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thar She Blows!!

A couple people asked for this...So here's my first belly picture this pregnancy!
Here I am at 17 weeks. So far everything has been great, I only had very slight morning sickness for about 2 weeks, not bad!! And to date I've gained about 5 pounds, so I'm not terribly disappointed there either. I've also started to get my energy back, which is great I've been able to get stuff done around the house a bit more and work on some sewing/craft projects that I've been wanting to do. I think I've felt the baby move, but I'm not 100% sure, so I'm waiting patiently to feel it for sure!
We go in on the 27th of this month to find out the gender, we're way excited! We both kind of want a girl, but realize that a boy would be easier and cheaper since we already have all the boy clothes. I guess we'll see in a few weeks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! How exciting! I cant wait to find out what it is too! =) Miss you guys!

-Ash

Emily said...

Oh-so-cute belly!!! Thanks for indulging me! :)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Kiz, you look adorable! Love the belly, it is so cute! Glad things are going so well for you guys! Can't wait to find out the gender!

Crystal said...

I love the baby belly! You evil woman! You make me want to get pregnant again...look what you've done. You are so cute!

bedelia said...

Is your sewing machine in that little aclove in the big room? I think I can hear you sewing through the wall sometimes. And were you sticking your tummy out because I don't think it looks as big in real life.

Kizzie said...

My sewing machine is in our room under the windows, I'll remember not to sew late into the night!
And I think I'd just eaten before this picture, it always makes me more bloated...!

Anna said...

You look awesome.

Sharla said...

Soooo cute! :)

Chiemi said...

You have the cutest little belly!

Robyn said...

Hooray, it's about time! You look adorable!