Sunday, December 16, 2007

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

Yup, that's right, #2 is on his/her way and should be arriving circa July 9th, 2008. According to the ever-so-scientific Chinese gender calendar, we're getting a girl. Also, we dangled Kizzie's wedding ring on a string over the palm of her hand and it told us that we would have a boy (Avery), and then two girls. I think we'll just wait and see what the ultrasound tells us in the next couple months. We're really excited for the arrival of #2.
Since we obviously don't have any pictures of #2, I will instead slake your picture thirst with this lovely picture of NBA great, and my favorite player of all-time, Arvydas Sabonis. If you are unfamiliar with Sabonis, shame on you! --- Andy

5 comments:

Jordy said...

Holy cow! It's too bad I can only show my excitement for you guys on the other side of the wall. I need to find out what this chinese kid teller trick is...

bedelia said...

awesome. congratulations.

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

holy crap! congratz!

bedelia said...

you know it kind of sucks because you can see how much I stalk you with that thing at the bottom.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Congrats Kizzie and Andy!! That is so exciting!!