He and I stayed home from church and haven't really gone anywhere else this week either.
I thought he was doing better yesterday, but he just saved it all up for bed time! He spewed all over our bedroom floor right before we put him to bed! And he had the nerve to puke on my couch this morning! Oh no he di'ent! Sheesh!
He can only sit on the couch if it's covered with a blanket now!
needless to say he's gone through several outfits, and 5 baths in 4 days! When will it end!?
Here are some sad/cute pictures of him lounging on the couch this week. He's usually so active, so it's weird when he just lays there...but cute too!
6 comments:
I understand your pain. No puke but the other is going on here. Anyways, growing up my mom put a ton of baking soda (a whole box) on the puke and it not only sucks up the moisture but it sucks out the smell...The only problem is you have to leave it there until it dries completely so you can just vacuum it up. Good Luck. Oh and he really is cute. Jonah just gets mean and nasty and throws tantrums when he's sick...doesn't make you want to help him much.
I hope he is feeling better. We have had the yucky at our house too. It is no fun at all.
Aww poor Avery and poor Kizzie. Sick babies are just no fun at all.
Oh he looks so sad. Hope he feels better soon.
He's so cute. I love that he's sucking his thumb in all of those pictures. I have a thumbsucker too, but she's 4. Not as cute when you're 4. lol
Poor thing. I always hate when young kids are sick....it's so hard for them to understand why the feel so yucky.
Post a Comment