Sunday, December 09, 2007

Lights at Temple Square


This past week we drove up to Salt Lake with Jon and Jacque to see the lights at Temple Square. They were really pretty, as usual. I loved all different colored lights, my favorite were the orange ones. You might think they'd look Halloweeny, but they were really pretty!
Avery loved all the lights too, I think that's his favorite thing about the season, maybe it's the only thing he really understands. He's always excited to see lights! It's so funny!







7 comments:

Chiemi said...

Ahhh!! How fun. I love going to the temple to look at the Christmas lights. You are so lucky that you live near enough that you can see temple square decorated. Very cute pics!

Jen Herem said...

Fun!! I love the lights at temple square! I'm waiting for a not so cold night to go!

Laura said...

I've never been to see the lights on Temple Square but it's on my list of things to do before I die. Someday...

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

So pretty! I wish I could take my kids to see the spectacular lights at Temple Square! Thanks for sharing these pics!! When will you guys be back out here?

Rusti said...

Beautiful! I need to take my kids to see the lights. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Tracy said...

Awww! I miss being able to go to Temple Square to see the lights! They look like they are still as pretty as ever!

Shelly said...

Gorgeoous lights they have there!!!