Also, someone posted this link to make faux "baby legs"on MC, so I decided to try it out today. they turned out really cute! (I think so anyway!) I just wish I could have found some socks that were more boyish so Avery could actually wear these. I think they'd be nice under pants in the winter, and they're really cute for a layered look under t-shirts...Anyway, even though the ones I made are girly I made Avery try them on. He hated it. that may have had a lot to do with the fact that he just woke up from a nap and I started shoving girly sock things on his arms and legs...oh well. He's VERY forgiving! :) (DIY directions for baby legs)
the finished product
In other news, I got new curtains for our living room! I think the color combination is nice. and it makes the living room look less boring now that the curtains are a bold color. here's a little picture of the combo of the couch/pillow/curtain. If you don't like it, don't tell me! :)
4 comments:
Love the curtains!! Those leg warmers are adorable! Good job!
You are so crafty! Avery is quite the little trooper.
I love the curtains too!!(and the pillows) Good job, Kiz....Everything you do is nice! You are one talented Mama! Hope you guys are all doing well.
Good forkin job Avery...K, lol, that was probably a little inappropriate, but oh well! LOL. I think that the curtains and the couch look nice.
Post a Comment