Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm tagging myself!

I've seen this on a few other blogs, and I wanna do it to! So...I've tagged myself! :)

What I was doing 10 Years ago....

10 years ago, I was 12...I was probably doing what all 12 year olds were doing - being silly, crushin' on some little boy I thought was so cute! I think I was the beehive class president. This was also the year I met my 3 best friends!

What I was doing 5 years ago.....

2002...I probably spent a lot of time hanging out with friends, I worked at Baskin Robbins for a while, I think I was the Laurel class president at this point. but then, I think I was also the only Laurel...! I don't really remember anything hugely exciting happening.

What I was doing 1 year ago.......

1 year ago I was just getting back from an extended vacation with Avery. We had spent about 4 weeks in Washington and Missouri visiting family. I was loving having a new little baby! Andy was in school, and we were about to move across town.

What I was doing yesterday.....

Umm...I don't remember!? Lets see...I went visiting teaching, sewed a little, took Avery to the park, and I think we went to Wally world. Exciting!

5 places I'd rather be....

1) closer to family (somewhere in the midwest)
2) Anywhere that it stays about 65 degrees all year long!
3) On the warm beach
4) Right this very second I'd rather be shopping...or eating somewhere really yummy!
5) I can't think of a 5th one.


5 treats/snacks I love............

1) honey roasted peanuts
2) chips and salsa
3) chocolate anything!
4) Smoothies
5) beef jerky, I have a real weakness for this stuff! mmmm

What I would do with 100 million dollars...

Spend it. just kidding! but really...no... :)
I think I'd buy a really nice house and car, pay off debt and save the rest! And maybe buy new wardrobes for us. just for fun! :)

5 favorite TV shows

The office
Grey's Anatomy
Ugly Betty
Design to Sell
Anything on HGTV!

5 people to tag....

I don't know if there are 5 people that frequent my blog! So, if you read this, TAG! :)

No comments: