Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Home again, home again...

Vacations are so fun, but it's always good to come home!

We had so much fun visiting family in Missouri, if only Avery had been in a better mood! He started our trip out by teething, and moved right into a cold! So he was a little whiny and clingy the whole time, but we survived!

Avery had fun watching movies on the way out, he only slept for about 3 hours the whole 17 hour drive!!! But, he did really well. thank goodness!

While we were there we had a birthday party at the park for the August people, went to a softball game, went shopping, hung out with friends and family, I got to spend the day with my sister and sister-in-law eating out and going to movies (I loved Hairspray!!), went to an Amish community, and in general had a really good time hanging out with everyone!

here are some pictures of our adventures! :)

Playing Scum!

Happy Birthday Josiah!

Princess Claire!

Birthday party

I wanted to keep Derek! He's so sweet!!

Derek's poor little chopped hand!

Visiting the Far West Temple site
Some Cousins (bella and cole)

Chillin' at the softball game

5 comments:

Cari-Ann said...

Hey I really like your dress in the Far West picture. Where did you get it?

Anna said...

Loving Avery chilling with DVD player on his lap. Sounds like you had fun. We've missed you in blogger land. We play scum too! I love your dress in the pic!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Fun pics of you all on vacation! Pretty crazy how we managed NOT to see each other at all!!? How does that even happen!? ha ha ahh! Looks like you all had fun! Maybe we'll see you next time!:)

Big Josiah and little asians said...

Surely there's more pictures of the handsome man in the beautiful nightgown, and more with Avery!

Michelle Claire said...

I am so stinkin' jealous... looks like you all had fun. Love the pics Kiz... I bet most of those kids don't even remember me anymore... how sad is that!? Oh, and tell Sis to call me, or at least email me her #. Hey, when do you want to hang out again... it's been WAY too long.