...Laptop that is. My poor little laptop has taken quite a few beatings, before it was mine Andy used it for school, and dropped it at least once. Then there was the time I spilled chocolate beverage all over it(the keys still get stuck down!). And I don't know how many times Avery's beat on it!
It must have been so tired, because one day it just decided it didn't want to turn on. I guess it was ready to be retired!! I was way bummed though because all my stuff is on it, I backed everything up a few weeks ago but there's still some new things on it. I tried to turn it on every day (at least once!), hoping I could at least get my stuff off! Well, it finally came on! So now I can get all the pictures off, but I'm still nervous to use it, I don't want to lose everything permanently!!
So, we saw a really great deal on a laptop during the Labor Day sales and after hunting down a store that still had one in stock and driving 30 miles to pick it up I got a new laptop! It's a lot bigger than my old one, but at least it turns on and the keys don't get stuck! Now I just have to transfer all my stuff over, which is the most annoying part. Much like moving. Unpacking is the worst for me!
Anyway...I'm excited about my new computer, and glad that I don't have to worry weather it will turn on in the morning or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment