Avery has discovered a couple things he enjoys these days. First, rummaging around in the coat closet and tossing all the shoes out. He likes to slide the doors shut while he's in there and trap himself in. Once that's accomplished he finds out he doesn't like it very much!
The other discovery he's made is how good (apparently) wipes taste. He'll pull the travel case out from the diaper bag and with his fat little fingers manage to pull a wipe out then proceed to carry it around in his mouth like a puppy who found a favorite chew toy! And of course...I let him. It keeps him happy, quiet, and he's not really doing anything destructive! It's a good thing he's so cute!I've been really into making cards lately, really. I've scrap booked pretty much all of Avery's pictures for now, so I've been needing to do something crafty, and cards are easy and fun! I've been doing a card exchange for the last couple months with some other moms in the area. It's a lot of fun getting other people's cards and borrowing their ideas! Now I just need to use the cards!
Sasha was in town for a few days, it was fun visiting with her. We went shopping and ate ice cream (that's the last sugar for you for a while Sasha!), we got to have Michelle and her family over for dinner and visiting and Sasha was able to catch up on sleep!
It was a fun visit, next time she comes we'll have to try and do some more touristy activities!!
No comments:
Post a Comment