House work, that is. It seems like as soon as I wash the laundry and put it away (which sometimes takes me a couple days...) there are 2 more loads ready to wash! And the dishes...can't they just wash them selves, I mean really! I'm thinking of converting to all disposable! But since that's not really a great idea I think maybe I'll go back to how they did it 50 years ago where there was a wash day, ironing day, bake day, etc.
Those are really the only ones I can think of right now. And bake day would be really easy...so maybe I'll hold on to that idea!
Mostly I want to sit outside all day, but since we don't have a yard that could get old fast!
We just did spring cleaning last week, it was so nice. Everything was put away not just stashed in a drawer or in a closet! all the laundry was clean and folded, we even cleaned the stove and fridge. It was SO clean and nice.
And not even a week later my scrap booking stuff is piled on the table, there's a load of laundry to be washed and Avery's breakfast is still on his high chair tray! Really it would only take me about 15 minutes to get it cleaned up, but I thought writing about it all was more important!
But that's what nap time is for, right? Baby sleeps and Mom cleans. It's much easier that way!
I'm glad it's the weekend, I love the weekend!
3 comments:
What a cute picture! He has such beautiful blue eyes.
I totally get what you mean about as soon as you get the laundry done, it is already time to do more. :P And I don't even have kids!
Have a great weekend - go to a park or something fun to enjoy the nice weather!
What a darling picture! I know just how you feel! I love the idea of disposable clothes! Hey, that would cut down on a huge amount of time in my life spent in the laundry room! :)
I hear ya about the housework. Dh and I have a deal because he hates dishes and I hate laundry. I clean the kitchen and he does the laundry. We had that dea l because He was tired of the laundry stacking up in the rooms. Now that he does the laundry the clothes stack up in my frontroom in the couch. LOL DH's gotta love them.
Post a Comment