We bought a little inflatable kiddie pool at Wal-Mart last week, Avery loves it. I'd say it was well worth the $3 we spent on it!! It's even a hit inside, he spends lots of time climbing in and out of it with toys!! Here are some pictures of us enjoying the pool. Mostly Avery...but it kept our feet cool as well! :)
6 comments:
He is so freaking cute. He needs to come play! LOL!
that is the cutest little pool for babies. it's perfect!
Cute! I bet he'll have so much fun with that this summer! It's weird, but just having your feet in there really does cool you down!
Cute!! We need to invest in one of those little pools! I love it!
Avery is so stinking cute. I love the thumb sucking pic.
He looks like he is having a great time! How cute that your chairs even match the pool! :)
Post a Comment