Thursday, May 10, 2007

How does your garden grow?

...in yogurt containers and butter bowls all lined up in a row.

Our vegetable garden is doing quite well, but I think the plants are beginning to out growing the little containers they're in! Here in Utah I can't put them in the ground until the first of June, I'm afraid I'm stunting their growth!

We went out and picked a bunch of flowering plants for our front garden. It looks MUCH better with little flowers out there. I just hope they'll fill out a little as they grow, so it doesn't look so awkward!

I love gardening, I'm really looking forward to having home grown veggies and fruit and sitting outside admiring my flowers on a warm summer night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can just imagine you sitting outside and staring at your garden...oh wait! No! I see you out there lying in the middle pretending that you're a bug...have you ever done that? Yeah...me either. :)