A view from the top (29ish weeks?)
I am feeling very pregnant lately, this pregnancy has definitely been more trying on my body. Is it because I'm getting old? Anyway, besides a few little aches and some swelling in my hands and feet (not fun!)...and face?? this pregnancy has gone very well so far. She's kicks up a storm all day long, until Andy or one of the boys wants to feel, then she plays the shy card. Punky. I happily passed my gestational diabetes test, yay! I still have 9 weeks to go, but I'm hopeful it will go by fast since we'll be distracted by all the holidays coming up. We're very excited to meet our little girl, the boys call her "the baby sister" all the time. And I'm having fun making things for her room. She's already spoiled.
Here is a picture Andy took...2 weeks ago? He wouldn't stand up so my chubby pregnant face is even more pronounced. Oh well. I hope I'm not actually as ginorm as I feel!
2 comments:
You're looking good and not ginorm at all but you do look pregnant ;)
You are super cute!
Post a Comment