Friday, October 14, 2011

Jack rocks!

Jack and I have been working on this this week. And it is making us stir crazy! Luckily for us he is doing so well we're going to test him out with a short outing in the morning.

The first two and a half days were the hardest so far. All the bathroom trips made it so I haven't gotten my regular, and MUCH needed, pregnancy naps. So I was less than emotionally stable for the first half of the week. Luckily for me I have an awesome husband who took over some of the household duties and even took half a day off work to come home and take over potty training so I could rest. It was bad.
Jack has done amazingly well though, we're very proud of him and hope to have him fully potty trained soon! He loves earning treats and special prizes for using the toilet, and he gives us high-fives every time. It's really very cute. I'm just glad he seems to be catching on! I'll love being a diaper free house til December! : )
I also look forward to getting back to my regularly scheduled mid-morning naps!

No comments: